Florence with flair and Elena
Follow your dreams: a trip feeds heart and mind through beauty.
Follow your dreams: a trip feeds heart and mind through beauty
This genuine passion is right here, in front of you through the pictures I’ve been taking in the past 18 years of experience through the alleys, smaller museums and secret archives of Florence.
Florence will never cease to amaze me! Your unique trip has just started,
See you in Florence!!!
Since 2009 I have been working as Official tour guide of Florence and Travel consultant for exclusive events; Editor of articles about art exhibitions, fashion, Italian best food and lifestyle in Florence; direct partner of American, Canadian and Aussie selected Tour Operators, Universities of Architecture and Music Schools. Rick Steves’ private tour guide in Florence since 2016.
- 2021 – Another License! Yes, we’ve all been through a crazy year. I was very lucky to find my own space in enchanted century old Tuscan forests where I spent this strange year. After 9 months of training (and exam!) I got an extra license as professional HIKING GUIDE (GUIDA AMBIENTALE)! Horizons are wider, I look forward to welcoming you not only in Florence but also in the most secret gardens, peaceful woods outside the city gates, and at the lesser known art sites spread out in this amazing region!
- 2020 – Official acknowledgement as experienced selected guide of Florence: blue badge given by the COMUNE DI FIRENZE (project @FEELFLORENCEOFFICIAL) to few quality guides.
- 2020 – Live Virtual Tours of Florence, 4k video experiences about Florence. Distance learning programs available for students and travellers about Florence, art history and lifestyle. Ask your personal online webinar to start planning your trip from home!
- 2018 – Villas and Gardens: beginning of the project “Green side of Florence” with private tours in exclusive private properties in Florence and Tuscany.
- 2015 – Researcher at state & private archives in Florence
- 2010 – Lucca: Licence of Travel agency director & professional Travel designer
- 2009 – Florence: License of Tour Guide for art sites (GUIDA TURISTICA)
- 2003 – 2008: Milan, Venice, Florence: Travel consultant for cultural experiences in Tuscany
- 2002 – Degree at Università di Firenze in Sciences & Tecnologies applied to Archeology
- 2001 – Australia: Internship at CSIRO Sydney- Australia
- 2000 – Jordan: excavations and archeological survey for Università di Firenze
- 1998-1999: Germany: Scholarship at Hohenhein Universitat (Stuttgart)
- From 1995 – Florence: Licenced Tour Leader for Tuscany & Italy